*FALL 2023 REGISTRATION IS OPEN*
YYSL is a co-ed recreational soccer league; there are no tryouts.
The Fall season will begin on August 21 through November 4 (give or take a few days). Teams generally practice once a week, some coaches hold a second practice. Games will be held on Saturdays starting in September.
During the registration process, you can specify a preference for practice location and day of the week. YYSL Division Commissioners will accommodate these requests where possible. No request is guaranteed.
Players must register separately for the Fall and Spring seasons.
- Players are required to wear a YYSL jersey for games.
- Jerseys can be purchased during the registration process.
- The YYSL jersey must be worn over any outerwear.
- Sweatshirt/jacket hoods must be worn down during gameplay for player safety.
- Soccer cleats (preferred) or sneakers are required; no other footwear is permitted.
- Shin guards are required at all practices and games.
- Shin guards must be worn inside soccer socks.
- Prescription glasses are permitted (no sunglasses).
- Jewelry is not permitted (e.g., watches, bracelets, necklaces).
- Beanie hats are recommended on colder days (no baseball caps or visors).
- Players are encouraged to bring a soccer ball to practice.
- U6 & U8 size 3; U11 size 4; U14 & U18 size 5
- Players should also bring a water bottle to practices and games.